Aaaaaaaand Part II, aka the Liebster Award entry is upon us. Prepare yourself for some hilarious A’s to some thought-provoking Q’s. Ok, I actually have no idea how this is gonna go. May not be as hilarious as I sell it, but hey, you never know.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Answer the 10 questions the blogger who nominated you asked.
5. Ask 10 questions for your nominees.
Another shout out to Paul, just cuz 🙂 Here are the questions he asked (which are amazing, in my opinion):
1. Do you sleep with one leg hanging out of your bed, both tucked in, or other?
Depends on the temperature in the room. My room is not on the sunny side of the house, so when the weather is shit, the room gets really cold. On these days I put on socks, sweats, a hoodie (basically all my clothes) and wrap myself in three blankets in order to fall asleep. I basically look like this:
So you’ve probably already guessed that in this case all limbs stay tucked for the rest of the night. However, when it’s nice and warm in the room, something is definitely hanging out of my bed. (yes I know it sounded weird)
2. What’s your nickname?
Erm.. Now, I don’t know really. I had one in high school, but it’s not my favorite thing to get all nostalgic about. Does a short version of your name count as a nickname? Then it’s Sasha.
3. If you could create a perfect meal, what would it include?
Ok, this question got me thinking for a while, because, dammit, food is important and I. don’t. play. around. What I do know for sure is that there would be some form of chocolate for dessert, because duh. The main meal would probably contain sushi, or veggie curry, or a really nice rich salad. I don’t know… IT’S SO HARD! aaaand I’m hungry now
4. What was the last song you listened to?
Coincidentally, I already answered this question in my previous post (Part I) when I was sharing 7 random facts about myself. Listened to this song 78 times already.
5. Biggest fear?
For someone to think that my accent is Russian. It happened before. It wasn’t pretty.
6. What’s your hidden talent?
I’m surprisingly good at preparing a meal when the fridge is literally empty (just discovered it recently btw).
7. Name any three people (past or present) you would go for ice cream with.
Can I just fulfill my childhood dream and say, the Powerpuff Girls? Cartoon girls with super powers count as people, right?
8. What makes you so awesome?
I’m awesome because I’m open-minded, tactful, I perform random acts of kindness and because I eat my fries by dipping them into ice cream first.
9. Name something you’ve ruined.
You have no idea how much I want to mention the deep stuff. You know the kind of confessions that will instantly kill the mood. But for the sake of the promise I gave myself recently (aka dial down the complaining and whining), let’s keep it simple. I broke a glass a few days ago while doing dishes. There, simple. Sorry, roommates.
10. Five words that DON’T describe you.
– not an over-thinker
– dogmatic (syn. uncompromising)
Now, please acquaint yourself with my 10 questions:
1) When you listen to music, do you focus on the melody or the lyrics?
2) Do you eat a kiwi by peeling off the skin and slicing it into pieces OR by cutting it in half and eating it with a spoon?
3) What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
4) Do you still keep in touch with your first friend?
5) What is your ethnic background?
6) Things you look forward to?
7) Which 3 cities you would always recommend to visit?
8) Who do you think you were in your past life?
9) Do you think almond milk is still milk and turkey bacon is still bacon?
10) At which circumstances did you last say “Man, it’s great to be alive”?
And again, I nominate:
Have fun, y’all!