I’m so psyched! Thanks to a blogger I recently discovered during a train ride, I got to participate in not one, NOT ONE (you heard me) but TWO awards! You can find Paul (the blogger who nominated me) here. He has quite a fascinating stance on things so I encourage you to check him out. As I was going through his recent posts, I literally couldn’t stop chuckling and giving out “likes” like there was no tomorrow. So yeah, thanks Paul! For the nomination AND for the in-train entertainment 🙂
The two awards are: The Versatile Blogger Award and The Liebster Award. I like them both because they’re personal and let you get to know the author better. Without further ramble, I present to you: Part I of my input.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 RANDOM things about me:
1. Due to a recent workout I did, I sprained my calves so badly that for the past few days I’ve been walking like a T-rex.
2. Over the past year or so I developed an unhealthy obsession with eyebrows. Now, literally every time I see a face, all I focus on is the person’s eyebrows…
3. I know that you can’t know for sure if you like or dislike something before you experience it, but what I know for sure is that I am not keen on horror movies, bungee jumping (or any extreme sports for that matter) and… wearing rompers.
4. My latest music obsession is a song I’ve discovered literally today
Credit goes to the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries. Yes, I’m one of those people.
5. This is the last picture I have in my camera roll:
6. I secretly want to read all three books of the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy (there are three of them, right?). Oops, guess not a secret anymore. And yes, like I said before, I am one of those people. #noshame
7. I saw Dirty Dancing yesterday. It was my first time watching it. I know right…
There ya go! 7 RANDOM facts about moi! I really don’t think I will be able to tag 15 bloggers, but in any case, it’s your turn now!